said it was time to

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    King Kong Index du Forum -> LE VILLAGE INDIGENE -> King Kong
Auteur Message
panxing18
Indigène

Point(s): 139
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 26/09/2018, 07:48    Sujet du message: said it was time to Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The San Jose Sharks are closing in on a seven-year contract with Evander Kane that will keep the high-scoring forward off the free-agent market.

A person familiar with the negotiations says the contract is expected to be finalized on Wednesday. The person spoke to The Associated Press on Tuesday night on condition of anonymity because the deal hasn’t been completed. Sportsnet first reported the two sides were close to an agreement.

Kane http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/mark-sanchez-jersey , who turns 27 in August, was acquired from Buffalo at the trade deadline. Under the terms of that trade, the Sabres will now get a first-round pick in 2019 instead of a second-rounder because Kane signed with San Jose. The selection is lottery-protected, so it could be moved to 2020.

Kane’s status was one of the biggest questions heading into this offseason for the Sharks, who were knocked out of the playoffs in six games in the second round against eventual Western Conference champion Vegas.

Star Joe Thornton is the other prominent potential free agent on the team but has said he’s willing to come back on a reduced one-year deal.

Kane had issues off the ice and with teammates at times during his stints with Winnipeg and Buffalo, but melded well with a veteran Sharks team and got the opportunity to go to the postseason for the first time in his career.

”He’s fit in well Oren Burks Jersey ,” teammate Logan Couture said after the season ended. ”You don’t listen to what people say about him before. Getting to know him over these last few months he’s a great teammate. He cares and he wants to win. He was fun to play with.”

Kane made an immediate impact in San Jose, stepping right onto the top line with captain Joe Pavelski and helping ease the loss of Thornton, who went down with a season-ending knee injury in January. Kane used his speed and physical play to deliver nine goals and five assists in 17 games and spark an eight-game winning streak that sent San Jose to the playoffs.

Kane shined in the first round with three goals and an assist during a sweep against Anaheim. But he struggled a bit against the Golden Knights, slowed by injuries to his knee and shoulder that lingered from the end of the regular season.

He had one goal and a minus-5 rating in five games against Vegas. He missed Game 2 of that series when he was suspended for cross-checking Pierre-Edouard Bellemare.

Kane finished last season with 29 goals and 25 assists, his second-most productive season to his 30-goal, 27-assist campaign for the Jets in 2011-12. Kane has 186 goals and 168 assists in 574 career games since entering the NHL as the fourth overall pick by Atlanta in 2009.

The Alex Smith era has begun in Washington as the Redskins completed their trade for the veteran quarterback.

Smith joined the Redskins from the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for a third-round pick and cornerback Kendall Fuller. The deal and Smith’s subsequent four-year contract extension were agreed to in February but couldn’t become official until Wednesday’s start of the new league year.

”I just wanted to say how excited and happy I am to be part of the Redskins team Clinton Portis Jersey ,” Smith said in a video posted on Washington’s Twitter account. ”Can’t wait to build something great together.”

Smith replaces Kirk Cousins as the Redskins’ No. 1 quarterback. Cousins spent the past three seasons as Washington’s starter and played the past two on the franchise tag. He is being courted by the Minnesota Vikings.

”I have a tremendous amount of respect for Alex and what he was able to accomplish with us these past five seasons,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. ”He put every ounce of energy into making our football team better and I appreciate his leadership and how he came to work with the right attitude every day.”

Smith, who turns 34 in May, led the Chiefs to four playoff appearances in the past five years, throwing for 102 touchdowns and 33 interceptions. He carries a $17 million salary-cap hit for 2018.

The Redskins are expected to introduce Smith at a news conference Thursday with senior vice president of player personnel Doug Williams and coach Jay Gruden. Less than 90 minutes after the trade was official, No. 11 Smith jerseys were seen at Redskins stores in the D.C. area.

At the scouting combine in Indianapolis Youth Fabian Moreau Jersey , Gruden said it was time to move on from Cousins and find some continuity at quarterback. Cousins wrote a farewell ode to the Redskins on his website, thanking owner Dan Snyder, team president Bruce Allen, Gruden and former coach Mike Shanahan, among others.

”Just like you never fully leave your hometown – you never fully leave your first NFL team, especially after six seasons http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/quincy-wilson-jersey ,” Cousins wrote. ”My family and I will always have a piece of Washington deep in our hearts. I arrived as a single, 23-year-old from the Midwest – with a lot to learn and prove. I now leave as a husband of four years to my wife, Julie, and a father to my son, Cooper – but still with lots to learn and prove.”

AP Sports Writer Dave Skretta contributed.

Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk Jersey
-----------------
panxing
Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:17    Sujet du message: said it was time to

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    King Kong Index du Forum -> LE VILLAGE INDIGENE -> King Kong Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation