THE KING KONG SHOW
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    King Kong Index du Forum -> LE VILLAGE INDIGENE -> Les films
Auteur Message
guga
New-Yorkais

Point(s): 6
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 24/10/2014, 23:43    Sujet du message: THE KING KONG SHOW Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Thank you for the information.

I found an italian site that have 3 episodes of King Kong SHow. For what it seems the episodes are not the ones from the oficcial DVD. I have a channel on youtube that have a piece of this episode in italian (it ia a scene from "Showbizz" episode, perhaps

And this one if from my own episode in Portuguese (Brasil) recorded from TV.

And this one is an episode of Tom of T.H.U.M.B i sucedded to get also in portuguese (It is the only piece existent in portuguese,unfortunatelly)

I´m trying to complete the serie the best i can no matter what language.

The italian link is here:

http://www.robozzy.com/private_videocollection/collezione_VHS.htm

I contacted him years ago, but at the time he wasn´t going to record the VHS to DVD. Maybe now he already did, but he don´t exported (at the time) the video to Brasil.

If someone can please, make contact with him and get this episodes would be very helpfull.

Also...i found an spanish site that also has unseen episodes.

http://perdidoenlanostalgiatv.blogspot.com.br

Please, if someone can get those episodes it will be very helpfull.

I´ll post the material i have of KK Show soon for share, but i´m willing to complete it.
Admin
Administrateur

Point(s): 677
Moyenne de points: 0,90

MessagePosté le: 25/10/2014, 08:21    Sujet du message: THE KING KONG SHOW Répondre en citant

Hello and welcome to our message board, guga.

Why some episodes haven't been included on any DVD is not made clear, but it could be a matter of preservation issues (dirty raw transfers). Good luck with your project.
guga
New-Yorkais

MessagePosté le: 26/10/2014, 08:59    Sujet du message: THE KING KONG SHOW Répondre en citant

Thank you. Smile

About the episodes not included. Yes, maybe the raw is dirty, but for a matter of preservation, they could insert it as extras due to the rarity of this cartoon worldwide.
guga
New-Yorkais

MessagePosté le: 18/11/2014, 23:17    Sujet du message: THE KING KONG SHOW Répondre en citant

Found one more episode in italian language

"Perilous Porpoise" season1 episode 28 (15-C)

SKULL.ISLAND
Empire State Building

Point(s): 1 743
Moyenne de points: 1,02

MessagePosté le: 19/11/2014, 01:01    Sujet du message: THE KING KONG SHOW Répondre en citant

Thanks for sharing guga. Great find !
guga
New-Yorkais

MessagePosté le: 19/11/2014, 19:19    Sujet du message: THE KING KONG SHOW Répondre en citant

You´re welcome. The autor of the channel have more and he is willing to trade as long someone have movies, cartoons or films in italian that he don´t have. I have few episodes of Shadow Boy (adventure boy shadaw) in italian to trade, and i´m waiting he answer if he wants it or not.

If someone have something in italian that can be used to trade, please let me know or contact him to trade with the rest of the episodes he have.
SKULL.ISLAND
Empire State Building

Point(s): 1 743
Moyenne de points: 1,02

MessagePosté le: 16/03/2017, 00:24    Sujet du message: THE KING KONG SHOW Répondre en citant

Voici fort longtemps que je n'avais rien posté sur le King Kong Show. Pour le plaisir des yeux, voilà quelques nouvelles images issues de magazines japonais :

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:18    Sujet du message: THE KING KONG SHOW

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    King Kong Index du Forum -> LE VILLAGE INDIGENE -> Les films Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation