Inscrit le: 18 Mar 2018
Moyenne de points: 1,00
|Posté le: 09/04/2018, 08:33 Sujet du message: Zane Gonzalez Jersey
|(160813) -- RIO DE JANEIRO， Aug. 13， 2016 (Xinhua) -- Russia's Sofya Velikaya celebrates during the women's sabre team gold medal match of Fencing against Ukraine at the 2016 Rio Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro， Brazil， on Aug. 13， 2016. Russia won the gold medal. (XinhuaYin Bogu) (xr)
Sure Kevin Zeitler Jersey , Tiger Woods is physically gifted and has practiced golf for years. But that's not what Makes Tiger so great. It's his mental makeup, intestinal fortitude, heart of a champion, or what ever you want to call it that makes him stand above the others. But enough about Tiger Danny Shelton Jersey , what about you? How can you get to that point, where you just know you are going to hit a great golf shot every time you step up to the ball.
Let me share with you a few mental muscle building techniques that I think will really help you out. If you are already a decent golfer and have the proper swing techniques down then this is the part of your game you are really going to want to focus on to take you game to the next level. If you'r a beginner and are still struggling to find that proper swing technique, then I will explain some things you can work on as well. But let's start with the mental aspect of the game first.
Have you ever noticed that the real good looking, successful Shon Coleman Jersey , confident guys are typically the best golfers in your group. If you haven't, think back with some of your buddies or relative who you've played with and see if I am right. The reason being is because success translates to all areas of your life. Confidence breeds confidence. Being a lousy golfer is usually due to a bad self image or lack of self esteem.
If this is an area in life where you struggle and you want to get better in (trust me your golf game will improve as your self image improves) I would suggest begin a reading program. I'm not going to recommend any particular books, but you can google the subject and see what comes up. Try to read at least one book a month and see how much your self confidence grows in a 12 month span (it won't happen over night).
Now for some more golf specific mental help... If you don't envision every shot before you swing, you're missing out on a huge aspect of what makes the great ones great. Not just in golf but every sport. You have to see that drive going down the middle of the fairway Cody Kessler Jersey , you have to actually see in your mind that 7 iron dropping the ball right next to the pin. You have to see that putt dropping in the bottom of the cup. Start visualizing EVERY shot and watch your handicap get lower and lower.
Another mental edge you can get is by getting into the zone for each shot. I'm going to steal this from a Kevin Costner in For Love of the Game where he says "Clear the mechanism". If you really want to be great at golf, you have to completely eliminate all distractions around you. You shouldn't hear other golfers talking, birds chirping, etc. You need to get in the zone and focus on nothing but hitting the great shot you just imagined in your mind.
If you can work on those 3 things Carl Nassib Jersey , I guarantee you will lower your handicap immensely. Golf truly is a mental game. You spend so much time on the practice range working on technique, you need to spend equal amount of time working on the mental aspect of the game. If you are a beginner, or just need help with the physical part of the game (don't we all) there are plenty of resources online for that also.
1. When it comes to air travel, you need to plan ahead to get the best deals. Flying airplane style today takes so much more planning to get your flight the way you want Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey , as well as save money and make sure you can bring all you need. There is now a check list to think about before you book.
2. In case you should lose something, make copies of your passport, check book and credit card numbers. Leave a copy of everything with someone you trust at home, and hide a copy somewhere in your hotel room. You should not carry everything in the same bag or on one person.
3. As a woman traveling alone Corey Coleman Jersey , be sure that the clothing you take with you is simple and modest. Flashy clothing, or even clothing that you might think is not revealing may seem provocative or offensive in some cultures. When you arrive at your destination, take your cue in dressing from the local women and purchase clothing that will help you blend in.
4. Before you embark on an international trip, contact your credit card issuer to notify them of your plans. Provide the issuer with information regarding the specific countries and cities that you plan to visit. This prevents unnecessary triggering of safety features that will cause your card to be declined at an international point of sale.
5. Be sure to pick hotels that are centrally located and have easy access to transportation. Before you book your room Zane Gonzalez Jersey , ask about security measures. When you enter your room, check to make sure the locks on your windows and doors work properly. Don’t open your door without checking to see who is there, and don’t let strangers come into your room.
6. Consider asking your family doctor for a referral to a travel specialist before you travel. A travel medicine specialist is trained in the types of medications you need before you visit a specific area in the world. They can provide needed vaccines and medications for you to take, such as anti-malarial pills Howard Wilson Jersey , and will know better than a family doctor what the rules are.
7. When visiting destinations that are known for heavy tourist activity, never carry large amounts of cash when walking around the city. If you must have the cash on you, make sure it is hidden in a money belt and do not fumble about when retrieving it. Remove yourself to a private place to remove the money, then put it directly in your pocket for immediate access.
8. When traveling on a pla.